We are pleased to announce that we are currently planning for a safe reopening of the EPIT training facility on Monday 1st June, after risk assessing all of our courses and implementing the necessary measures in line with Government recommendations.
Our primary focus remains on the safety of our delegates and staff, therefore we have upgraded our centre and will be changing the way in which we deliver training to prevent further spread of COVID-19.
New safety measures implemented at EPIT ahead of reopening include:
Access to and from our facility
– A queuing system has been implemented outside our centre with 2 metre distances marked.
– Course start times are to be staggered to minimise large gatherings in the mornings.– A sanitiser station has been installed at the entrance.
– One person is to be processed at a time in reception.
– Temperature check upon arrival
– A screen has been erected to minimise potential exposure between delegate and receptionist.
– Delegates and staff to be issued with face masks upon arrival to minimise potential exposure.
– PPE will be provided and worn as required by both staff and delegates.
Moving around EPIT
– 2 metre distances marked on floors.
– An increased cleaning regime throughout the building has been implemented.
Classrooms and training areas
– Reduced course delegate numbers to ensure social distancing can be maintained
– Tables and chairs in classrooms placed 2 metres apart
– Classrooms have been re-arranged to allow safe social distancing.
– EPIT trainers will closely manage entry and exit to and from classrooms and training rooms.
– Sanitiser stations have been installed.
– A queuing system has been implemented with 2 metre distances marked.
– Seating areas have been spaced out to allow for 2 metre social distancing.
– Lunch and break times are staggered to minimise traffic in the canteen at any one time.
– An increased cleaning regime has been implemented.
Our team of admin staff continue to work remotely at this current time and are available to answer any queries you may have about our training courses or our preventative measures. Contact us via email at email@example.com or call 01224 798635.
We would also like to take this opportunity to remind you that EPIT has a suite of E-Learning courses so you can continue your learning and development in the meantime. For more information and to register, please visit: https://www.epitgroup.com/e-learning.
In order to assist companies in maintaining the required levels of competence for their personnel during these unprecedented times, EPIT can also develop and deliver online training to meet company and industry standards.
If you are not able to attend one of our CompEx refresher courses prior to the expiry date of your certificate, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, it is possible to apply for a 3 month extension. All the current information about how to apply is contained in this document: CompEx response to the Covid-19 outbreak.