Electrical Trainer / Assessor (Contractor)
EPIT provide specialist training and assessment services for engineers and technicians working in hazardous and industrial environments.
Our portfolio of courses can be delivered from our custom built training facility centre in Blackburn, Aberdeen or on client specified locations in the UK or internationally.
Due to company expansion and the growing demand for our courses EPIT currently require dynamic and enthusiastic electrical trainer/assessors.
This position is to provide various electrical training and assessment services to engineers and technicians working in hazardous and industrial environments including:
- High Voltage
- Protection Relays
- Electrical Safety
- Responsible for training and/or assessing delegates attending courses.
- Responsible for ensuring that the information provided to the candidate is accurate.
Minimum qualifications and Experience
- Relevant electrical background
- Knowledge and experience of high voltage equipment & protection relays
- Knowledge and experience of Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Assessor qualification
- Electrical trainer/assessor experience
- Proficient in new course development
Competencies and Behaviours required
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Strong command of the English language (written & spoken)
- Ability to communicate well with others
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Martin Constable, Operations Director, email@example.com