ATEX Directives & CE Marking Awareness
Our competence based course, accredited by City & Guilds, is designed to advise on the current requirements of the ATEX Directives, CE Marking, and the supporting documentation for electrical and non-electrical equipment for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
The course will provide an understanding of the compilation of technical files, certification and labelling of equipment.
S.I. No. 192 and DSEAR S.I. No. 2776 where applicable:
Products within scope
- Zones of use, equipment groups, conformity categories
- Designation of notified bodies
- Documents issued by notified body and manufacturer
- EC-type examination and declaration of conformity
- Internal control of production
- Essential health and safety requirements
- Ignition risk assessment
- Applicable harmonised standards
- Structure of the technical files
- CE marking of equipment and other references
- Reference to Quality Assurance
- Written Assessment
Personnel involved in manufacturing, assembly, supply and the use of equipment for applications in hazardous areas.
Suitable for project engineers, on-site installers and Health & Safety personnel, who require an understanding of the Directives.
|23rd September 2021||9.00am - 5.00pm||£300.00 + VAT||Y|
|16th December 2021||9.00am - 5.00pm||£300.00 + VAT||Y|
|Further dates available on request||9.00am - 5.00pm||£300.00 + VAT||Y|
Blackburn Industrial Estate
A Certificate of Competence will be provided.
Validity 5 Years