Cable Glanding & Installation Practice
Our competence based course, accredited by City & Guilds, is designed to provide instruction in the selection and development of cable glanding and progressing to the assembly and installation of different manufactured types in the workshop.
- Construction of low voltage cable types and the requirement for termination in apparatus
- Application of the different cable gland types for apparatus
- Cable gland selection for protection methods Ex d, Ex e, Ex i and Ex nR
- Assembly requirements of cable gland types to maintain the integrity of protection methods
- Carry out practical gland assembly for the protection methods
- Repair of gland assembly faults, where necessary
- Installation and termination of cables to acceptable standards
Personnel with electrical, instrument or mechanical background within industry who require an understanding of selection and practice in assembly of cable glands.
|7th - 8th July 2021||9.00am - 5.00pm||£405.00 + VAT||Y|
|2nd - 3rd December 2021||9.00am - 5.00pm||£405.00 + VAT||Y|
|Further dates available on request||9.00am - 5.00pm||£405.00 + VAT||
Blackburn Industrial Estate
|Certification||A Certificate of Competence will be provided, valid for 5 years.|