Hydrogen & Explosion Protection Awareness
Our training course is designed to give an introduction to Hydrogen energy and the hazardous area concepts for the use of electrical and non-electrical equipment where Hydrogen gas is present.
The course explains the applications for Hydrogen, the different types of Hydrogen and the dangers of Hydrogen.
The course also provides information, based on the requirements of EN/IEC 60079 and 80079 standards, for hazardous areas and the relevant explosion protected equipment (Ex equipment) that can be used in them.
- Introduction to Hydrogen Energy
- Hazardous area classification
- Certification, documentation & labelling
- Ignition properties
- EN / IEC 60079 & 80079 standards
- Ingress protection
- Ex methods of protection for electrical equipment
- Ex methods of protection for non-electrical (mechanical) equipment
- Hybrid Ex equipment
- Inspection & maintenance of equipment
- Repair & overhaul of equipment
Personnel with electrical, instrument or mechanical background within industry who require a basic understanding of Hydrogen energy, hazardous areas, and explosion protection equipment and systems.
|25th - 26th January 2024||9.00am - 5.00pm||£415.00 + VAT||Y|
|1st - 2nd April 2024||9.00am - 5.00pm||£415.00 + VAT||Y|
|7th - 8th August 2024||9.00am - 5.00pm||£415.00 + VAT||Y|
|7th - 8th November 2024||9.00am - 5.00pm||£415.00 + VAT||Y|
|Further dates available on request||9.00am - 5.00pm||£415.00 + VAT||
Blackburn Industrial Estate
A Certificate of Training will be provided.
Valid for 5 years.